1. CURRENT STANDINGS AS OF 6/6/2017: 1st - NATIONAL BEEF 2nd - UGA FINANCE / OMEGA RMS 3rd - HELZBERG DIAMONDS
2. Congrats to the following people who won a KCCC prize package by carpooling and entering our on-site drawing at the MARC table:
- Yogesh Aganwale (Sprint) - Bike Race
- Catherine Fisher (NAIC & NIPR) - Kickoff
In partnership with the The Mid-America Regional Council Air Quality Program, the KCCC Carpool Challenge will take place throughout the duration of the KCCC games.
NO KCCC POINTS are awarded for the Carpool Challenge contest. However, the company logging the most carpooling will be presented with the "KCCC Carpool Challenge Award" (along with a prize) at the 2017 KCCC Awards Celebration. The Mid-America Regional Council Air Quality Program staff will judge the contest.
PARTICIPATING IS EASY! JUST FOLLOW THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS!
- Carpool to any KCCC event. Share a ride with members from your own team or from another company.
- VISIT HERE TO LOG YOUR TRIPS
- Log your trips. Each member of the carpool should log the trip. The cutoff for submitting carpool rides will be Sunday, June 25, 2017.
- Carpooling makes our region’s air cleaner and healthier by reducing vehicle emissions.
- Sharing a ride saves you gas money and wear and tear on your vehicle.
- You can carpool one mile or 100 miles. Just be sure everyone in your carpool goes to the website and logs the trip!
- When more people carpool, finding a good parking spot gets easier.
- Visit www.marc.org/airQ for more information about carpooling and the Kansas City region’s air quality.
- The company with the most carpool points at the end of the challenge will be named the Kansas City Corporate Challenge CARPOOL CHAMPION!
- While every carpool trip you log counts towards your company's standing in the Carpool Challenge, individuals also get a chance to win.
- Carpool to and visit the MARC AirQ table at the following events and be entered into a drawing to win awesome prizes!
- KCCC Kick-Off Party
- Half Marathon
- Bike Race
- Tug-of-War Weigh-in
For more information regarding the Carpool Challenge, contact the KCCC Office at 913.831.2222 / email@example.com