KCCC's T-Shirt Design Contest is back! The contest is a design competition in which the KCCC Board of Directors looks at each t-shirt submitted for judging and chooses their favorite design. A prize is given to the winning company of this “Best T-shirt Design” contest.
- Criteria the Board uses in making their decision:
- Visual appeal and coordination of colors
- Clearly illustrates company name or logo
- Creativity / Originality of design
- Kansas City Corporate Challenge name or logo displayed (logos can be found at www.kccorporatechallenge.com in the “About Us” tab on the homepage). Please follow the restrictions and/or instructions based on the logo you choose listed on the website.
- It is not required that your company have matching shirts with your company name or the KCCC logo on them. However, we do ask for the 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament your team wears like-colored, numbered shirts, and for the Soccer & Flag Football Tournaments your team wears like-colored shirts (no numbers required).
- However, having a company KCCC t-shirt is certainly a good way to promote teamwork and camaraderie, and to get your company name out to the KCCC community. Many participating companies go to great lengths to design and produce a great-looking t-shirt for their employees to wear while participating in the Kansas City Corporate Challenge. We applaud their efforts and provide this fun way to acknowledge and display their final product!
- Companies who wish to have their company’s KCCC t-shirt considered for the “Best T-Shirt Design” contest must submit their t-shirt by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. You can drop them off at either of these locations: Antioch Park (6501 Antioch Rd., Merriam, KS 66202) or Mill Creek Activity Center (6518 Vista Drive, Shawnee, KS 66218). The Board of Directors will judge all shirts and the winners will be displayed at the KCCC tent at the Kick-Off Party on Friday, April 10, 2020.
- T-shirts submitted for judging will be available for companies to pick-up at the Kick-Off Party.
- This competition is just for “fun” (no KCCC points are awarded).
For more information regarding the T-Shirt Contest, contact the KCCC Office at 913.831.2222 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 T-Shirt Contest Winner:
Waddell & Reed