Kansas City Corporate Challenge is proud to serve more than 260 companies and more than 33,000 participants each season. The size of our games requires establishing guidelines to ensure a safe, fair, well-organized competition. Below are general rules regarding KCCC.
For more information on a given sport's rules, refer to the Event Info portion of our site.
If you have questions about our games that can't be fully answered in the files below, please contact KCCC at 913.831.2222 or email@example.com.
- 2023 Important Dates and Deadlines
- 2023 Company Coordinator Meeting Slide Deck
- Guide to Using Challenge Manager
- General Information
- Company Profile Information
- Company Count Information
- Getting Started, Company Coordinator/Participant Sign-up
- Sample Email for your Employees
- Sample email for your Employees (Word Doc)
- Participation List
- Eligibility Requirements
- Waiver & Indemnity Form
- Protest Policy
- Volunteer Information
- Event Participation Deadlines
- Point System