Kansas City Corporate Challenge is proud to serve more than 260 companies and more than 33,000 participants each season. The size of our games requires establishing guidelines to ensure a safe, fair, well-organized competition. Below are general rules regarding KCCC.
For more information on a given sport's rules, refer to the Event Info portion of our site.
If you have questions about our games that can't be fully answered in the files below, please contact KCCC at 913.831.2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ** 2019 Company Coordinator Meeting Presentation **
- ** 2019 Company Coordinator Meeting Presentation for New Companies **
- Calendar of Events
- General Information
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Company Profile Information
- Company Count Information
- Getting Started, Company Coordinator/Participant Sign-up
- Sample Emails for Employees to Get Started in Challenge Manager
- Participation List
- Eligibility Requirements
- Waiver & Indemnity Form
- Event Participation
- Volunteer Information
- Protest Policy
- Point System