KCCC's T-Shirt Design Contest is back! The contest is a design competition in which the KCCC Board of Directors selects their favorite design. A prize is given to the winning company of this “Best T-shirt Design” contest.
- Criteria the Board uses in making their decision:
- Visual appeal and coordination of colors
- Clearly illustrates company name or logo
- Creativity / Originality of design
- Kansas City Corporate Challenge name or logo displayed (logos can be found at www.kccorporatechallenge.com in the “About Us” tab on the homepage). Please follow the restrictions and/or instructions based on the logo you choose listed on the website.
- Although not mandatory for competing teams, having a company KCCC t-shirt is certainly a good way to promote teamwork and camaraderie, and to get your company name out to the KCCC community. Many participating companies go to great lengths to design and produce a great-looking t-shirt for their employees to wear while participating in the Kansas City Corporate Challenge. We applaud their efforts and provide this fun way to acknowledge and display their final product!
- Companies who wish to have their team’s KCCC t-shirt considered for the “Best T-Shirt Design” contest must submit their design by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2, 2024. You can drop them off at Mill Creek Activity Center (6518 Vista Drive, Shawnee, KS 66218). The shirt design proof can also be emailed to email@example.com. The Board of Directors will judge all shirts and the winners will be announced Friday, April 12, 2024.
- T-shirts submitted for judging will be available for companies to pick-up throughout the 2024 season.
- This competition is just for “fun” (no KCCC points are awarded).
For more information regarding the T-Shirt Contest, contact the KCCC Office at 913.831.2222 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 T-Shirt Contest Winner:
Johnson County Park and Recreation District
Dairy Farmers of America
Custom One Truck Sources
Children's Mercy Hospital