Saturday, May 1, 2021 at JCPRD's Theater in the Park (7710 Renner Road, Shawnee, KS 66218)
Thursday, April 22, 2021 (11:00am - 6:30pm) – Mill Creek Activity Center
Friday, April 23, 2021 (11:00am – 2:00pm) – PNC Plaza
Please send one representative from your company to pick-up the packets for your entire team. In an effort to minimize contact, the packet pick-up will be hosted as a drive-thru.
*NEW in 2021*
ALL athletes must be submitted to the KCCC Office by utilizing the Event Participation feature in Challenge Manager by 5pm on Thursday, April 15, 2021. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
• Once again, there is no race day packet pick-up. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• A parking map and course map will be sent to all Company Coordinators before race day. Runners/walkers have 75 minutes to finish the event. Finishers will not be eligible for places, points, or medals after 75 minutes. No “extra” runners or walkers are allowed to participate - only your participants who have registered are allowed to run or walk on event day
• Participants will line-up in waves based on their estimated finish time. Waves will go off approximately every minute until all runners are on the course. Signs will be placed throughout the starting line and announcements will be made concerning how to line-up. Since chip timing will be used for the start and finish, regardless of which wave you start, your start time will be when you cross the starting line.
*Upon completion of the event, athletes are asked to please exit the venue and not congregate in large groups.
• We will be using IPICO timing chips for this event. You will receive the timing chip in a white envelope with your bib number at packet pick-up. You will also receive 2 twist ties to securely fasten the chip to your shoe. These are reusable chips and we will retrieve them at the end of the race. If you decide not to run/walk, please return the chip to the KCCC office. If a participant does not wear a timing chip, he/she WILL NOT receive points (participation, medal or otherwise) for this event.
• Portable toilets will be available in the parking lot of the Theatre in the Park
• There is no bag check at this race.