HALF MARATHON INFO
The half marathon will take place at Southcreek Business Park. Please refer to the maps provided for parking and for the event location.
KCCC would like to thank KC Running Company for use of their Leawood Store (4760 W 135th Street, Leawood KS 66224) for our Half Marathon Packet Pick-up. (NOTE: Packet pick-up is ONLY at KCRC’s Leawood Store. If you go to their Lee’s Summit location, you will not receive a packet.) Please be sure to browse through the store and support a local business who just happens to be a great sponsor of Kansas City Corporate Challenge!
Packet Pick-up times:
Thursday, May 18, 2017 (11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
Friday, May 19, 2017 (11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
**All packet pickup is at KC Running Company Store - 4760 W. 135th Street, Leawood, KS 66224
- ALL check-ins must happen at one of the times listed above. There will be NO late check-in, including on race day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have a substitute after you pick up a packet, you must notify KCCC by 2:00pm on Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- As with the 5K, you can send one person to packet pickup during one of the times listed above to pick up all of your company packets.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: 1. Random ID checks will still apply at this event. 2. We don’t download any info from Challenge Manager for this event, so we don’t know who you are planning on competing. The person you send to get your packets must have a list of your competitors and their age group, something like this:
Male 19-24 Mike Jones
Male 30-34 Bob Smith
Female 40-44 Sandy Oakwood
Female 50-54 Betsy Underwood
Please be sure to do this!!! We don’t know your entrants, a list like the info above is the only way we can check all of your entrants in!!!
• Again, there is no race day packet pick-up!
• If one of your participants has a lost/misplaced chip and tries to get another from us on site, they MUST present ID to our staff. If they don’t have an ID, they won’t have a chip – which means they will not run, and will not receive a participation point.
• As with the 5K, race time is when your participants must start the race. The race starts at 7:00am.
• Finishers will not be eligible for places, points or medals after the 3-hour time limit. The KCCC Half Marathon course will close after 3.5 hours.
• Toilets & drink stations are available on the course. Please refer to the course map for locations.
• There is no bag check at this race.
• Be sure to enjoy the food and beverage after the race provided by T-Loft, HyVee, Natural Grocers and Hiland Dairy.
• WEATHER: There is rain in the forecast for Saturday. Please call our rainout line before you drive to the event so you know the latest information about any delays or schedule changes (913.312.8843).