Saturday, May 15, 2021 @ 7am
Thursday, May 6, 2021 (11:00am - 6:30pm) – Mill Creek Activity Center
Friday, May 7, 2021 (11:00am – 2:00pm) – PNC Plaza
Please send one representative from your company to pick-up the packets for your entire team. In an effort to minimize contact, the packet pick-up will be hosted as a drive-thru.
*NEW in 2021*
ALL athletes must be submitted to the KCCC Office by utilizing the Event Participation feature in Challenge Manager by 5pm on Monday, May 3, 2021. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
• Once again, there is no race day packet pick-up. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• A half marathon is an endurance event, a training program is highly recommended.
• Aid stations will be available approximately every two miles throughout the course.
• Upon completion of the event, athletes are asked to please exit the venue and not congregate in large groups.
• Runners will line-up in waves based on their estimated finish time(s). Waves will go off approximately every minute until all the runners are on the course. Signs will be placed throughout the starting line and announcements will be made concerning how to line-up. Since chip timing will be used for the start and finish, regardless of which wave you start in, your start time will be when you cross the starting line.